Thursday, 21 May 2015

Luminous Nails Advanced Nail Art Designs, Sculptured Acrylic & Gel, Step by Step Instructions by Teena Crawford. Now Available from www.luminousnailsandbeauty.com.au/ebook







Luminous Nails Advanced Nail Art Designs, Sculptured Acrylic & Gel, Step by Step Instructions by Teena Crawford. Now Available from www.luminousnailsandbeauty.com.au/ebook

For Only $5 per design - Great value!  I paid thousands of dollars to learn these designs through my nail technology course and one on one training. Thank you to the people who admire my work. As these people have inspired me to write this book; for others who don't have education and training workshops located near them. By writing this Nail Art EBook, I hope to help others learn Wow Factor Designs for their Clients. 

Teena. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment